So when something gets me worked up…I have to make fun of it. Call it a coping mechanism. But here we go.
- 72,864 hits
Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.
- Some lovely press! thevillager.com/2013/05/16/jus… fb.me/1BSdbIxhA 1 day ago
- A clip of me actually performing! HA! youtu.be/KXQyd0laf3s fb.me/FRd9jONZ 2 days ago
- julietjeskeblog.com/2013/05/17/dat… fb.me/2XRf48Jpd 5 days ago
- Dating in NYC: Embracing your Inner Crazy Bitch wp.me/p1dNT3-VX 5 days ago
- Tonight! Hosting @hotelchantelle Room 69 Burlesque 92 Ludlow St. 9:30 No cover with @CalamityChang @DottieDynamo @GraceGotham and more! 5 days ago
- Catholic – Former
- Closet Case
- Dating – NYC
- Dating After 35
- Dating After Divorce
- Dating Online
- Gay Husband
- Gay Rights
- Hall of Fame
- Huffington Post
- New York City
- Same Sex Marriage
- Social Media
- Straight Spouse
- Women and Feminism
Search this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Dating Online: Nice Guys of OKCupid - Why it's Horrible
- Dating After Divorce - Why is it so difficult in your late thirties?
- Why I just can't get over it and be happy -- Depression is an illness
- Dating Online - Why you get ignored
- Life After Divorce: Dealing with Loneliness
- Why enabling depression is impossible.
- Dating in NYC - Potential Girlfriend or just a Piece of Ass?
- Why I Outed my Husband using social media, and why I would do it again!
- Dating Online - The man with no photos
- Melissa McCarthy is Obese - So what?